Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Day


Happy valentine's day to all. I'm kinda glad this day is finally behind us. I'm beginning to get a little tired of hearts and I'm ready to move on. I have decided to do a family album. This is page 1. I did this layout this morning and the picture isn't that great but I think it turned pretty good. This is my Son Joshua and my brother Dennis. Joshua was born with Spinal meningitis and is handicapped. Josh lives in a group home about 70 miles from us. He is one half of my twins. As you can tell Joshua favorite things are Uncle Dennis and his cell phone. My son is know for remembering phone numbers and he loves to talk on the phone. I call him when I need a number. Thanks for stopping in, but it's time for bed see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment