Thursday, February 12, 2009

Creative Thinking


Good Morning. I'm working on my creative proccess this morning, I think I need more coffee. I've got a few project I need to start thinking about and I'm really having a difficult time concentrating. I just need to get up and do it.
I created this card for a dear friend of mine, Sue. I don't get to see her as much as I would like and I miss her. When I saw this stamp from TAC I knew exactly the person it was meant for. Sue is so creative and strong willed, kinda like these ladies, (it's all about attitude). I worked for Sue my first Job I had and I learned so much from her. We created such a strong bond that will never be broken, we are truly friends for life. I hope she enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it for her.
I'm going to a stamping class Friday night and I won't know a sole there, It's exciting to be able to meet new people who share the same passions. I sometimes have a hard time meeting new people and I'm hesitant about going someplace new alone, but i'm so stoked about going. I can't wait to post what I learn. Well gotta go scrap now. Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment