Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just another day...


Well I got and email on Friday and I didn't get the job I had interviewed for. I have mixed feelings about it. But no since crying over spilt milk. I will just keep looking, there has to be a position out there for an aging administrative assistant with 25 yrs experience.
I had never tried swaps until November and I decided I was going to do this altered Altoid Tin swap. Looked easy,,,,,not so much. I worked on these for weeks. This is my finished product. I think they turned out kinda cute. I can't wait to see what everyone else did. I have found the cutest stamp on www.stampavie.com reminds me of a Bella. I can't wait to get it. I got my first Bellas last week and have made a couple of cards for my sisters and you know I think I forgot to take pictures of them. I now have Javabella, Lattebella and Merrybella. I can't wait to get more, (see this is why I need a job). I picked up a magazine the other day while I was in Walmaart its called 'Paper Crafts' Does anyone have a favorite magazine, if so I would really appreciate letting me know what it is. Well time to hunt for that new job.... Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. AUNT RHONDA THESE ARE ALL SO FREAKING CUTE. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE. DO SOMETHING WITH THAT!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tin is super cute. Hope you find something soon. I know it's tough out there, chin up!
    love ya,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete