Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Friday

Good morning, It's Friday. Yesterday's interview went real well. I'm disapointed about the pay and no benefits. I will keep looking and see what happens. I'm going to my first crop tonight. It a fund raiser for my friends son's school. My friend is Melissa, she is the one who I can blame for my new obsession. Scrapbooking has become a very important part of my daily routine. I'm still not sure what I'm going to work on, I do have a few small projects I need to finish up. Today's card is one I made for my Oldest Granddaughter Hayley. She's 8 and loves monkeys. I found this stamp on the Stampendous website and was going to purchase it and I was at the grand opening of a new Hobby Lobby and they had it 50% off so I bought two. I'll show you the other one later. His name is Changito. I want ot get some more stamps in this series He is really cute. Well gotta run, Have a good scrappin weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment