Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first Bella Post

I had made several cards with Javabellas since I got the stamp from a fellow swapper, but this is the first picture. I just love these Bellas and can't wait to get more. I love these colors so Springy, just what I need to push away the winter blahs. I know it's just February but I'm so ready for Spring. I actually made this card for a friend of mine she belongs to a group of ladies who do secret pals all year long. I thought this would be a nice touch for her next secret gift. It's been a long week and we are just half way through it, but I have managed to get quite a few swaps done. I'm up to the middle of March. I'm going to a card class Thursday night, We are going to make note cards and a holder I can't wait to show you. I will post that later in the week. Well I'm asleep on my feet. See you later. Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment