Thursday, February 5, 2009

Job Interview


Today is going to be a busy day, I have a second interview with a company I applied with last month. I have been looking for a job for some time now and I'm very anxious about this one. Please wish me luck. Because of the economy and where we live I try to combine and much as I can into any trip leaving the house, so besides the interview I have to go to the post office to mail my Altered Altoid tins I did for a swap. I will post that picture next week, I think they turned out really cute. I guess, since I'm going to be so close, I will have to stop at our new Hobby Lobby to see whats on sale. Todays card is one I made for my youngest granddaughter, Maya. I received the lady bug "Twinchie" from a swap I just participated in. (Thank you Laura). This is just perfect for my little bug. Maya and I share a birthday and I'm afraid she is an awful lot like her grandmother in her younger days. (poor Parents). Well enough for now need to get moving. Thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment