Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surfing


I seem to spend most of my days attached to my lap top. I'm either looking for employment or searching for inspiration. Not many jobs out there but there is tons of ideas. I really like making cards and different kinds of altered projects. I still have not tackled an actual album layout. I have signed up for a 12x12 LO on 'Dora the Explorer' but I haven't sat down and thought about it, I still have some time before it is due. I have joined ScrappinSwappers@yahoogroups.com . These ladies are awsome. I am so fortunate they have allowed me to become part of their lives. I am addicted to their swaps and am actually hosting one.
I have picked another card from the Changito stamps, This one was made for my Grandson Donovan. Donovan is way beyond his 4 years and he amazes me every day.
All my grandkids are so special: Hayley, the oldest and our Cheerleader she is so beautiful and talented: Maya, the youngest and she has the most character, the greatest personality and make me laugh: Donovan is the middle grandchild and is so wise, He amazes me constantly with his ability to absorb and learn. I guess I have to give credit where credit is due, They are all like their grandmother.
Until we talk again **** Happy Scrapping***

No comments:

Post a Comment