Wednesday, July 29, 2009

cuddly little critters


I just love these little characters, I "copied" them from some big ones we used on layouts. they are made from stampin up punches. I have been trying all day to get this photo to upload. I hate having dial up internet service. We live in a rural area so DSL is not available.
Can you believe this summer is almost gone. The kids in our area go back to school in 2 weeks. Before you know it the holidays will be here. I've already been scouring my New Stampin Up catalog for new Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stamp sets. The new mini catalogs is out on September 1st, and it is chucked full of neat stuff. You have got to see what they have come up with, they partnered with Build a bear and have a whole line of products for the holidays. My mystery hostess club starts this month and I'm looking forward to being busy with that and creating projects for my card club. If you would like a Holiday Mini catalog just let me know and I will get one to you.
Gotta go. Happy Scrappin.

1 comment: