Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a Diva!!


I was just invited to my first Stampin Up! Diva night. I was awesome. In order to be invited you have to meet 1 of 3 qualifications in a quarter, they are sales, recruitment, or promotions. Any way, we were treated to a fabulous dinner prepared and served by Rochelle's (our leader) husband. After dinner we did a make and take of this cool milk carton project for Halloween, No, it's not to early to think about Halloween, this holder, holds four milk carton treat boxes, I just love it and can't wait to share it with my club members and customers. This project is all perfect for Christmas and Valentines day treats. I think I'm going to have alot of fun with this one.
Summer has finally reared it's ugly head here in St. Louis. It's now Hot and sticky!! I'm so looking forward to fall. My favorite time of the year. I've started looking at fall projects for my card club and I'm really excited about the new stamps sets available from Stampin Up!. I have also put together my first Mystery hostess club. It was limited to 6 members and you get to be hostess 2 times in a year, This group starts in August and runs through July. I'm hoping to start a second group. I have just started working on it. I'm really excited about this and was surprised how fast and easy it filled.
I'm always interested in fun and interesting ideas to promote my SU business, so If you have any success stories please share them with me.
I have a ribbon share going also if anyone is interested. it is 3 yards each of the 6 new INcolor dotted swiss ribbon for 15.00 and for 25.00 you can also get 3 sheets each of the matching 8.5x11 card stock. If you are interested give me a buzz my email address is: rhondalb55@aol.com .
Well better get busy need to create projects for card club next week. Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment