Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


Well here I am again. It's the end of another uneventful weekend. I did some scrapping, read a book and basically just veg'd out.
I did this lay out at scrapbook club on Thursday night. We did 6 pages all about Boys. This is the only one I have put pictures in. I definately need more pictures.
Last week I decided to change the name of my Yahoo group. We are no longer a local group and needed a name that would appeal to anyone looking for a group that loves scrapbooking and doing swaps. I left it up to the members to come up with names and then we voted on it. Congratulations Amber on the winning name, we are now known as Croppin_Swappin_Spot@yahoogroups.com . If your in the neighborhood look us up we would love to have you join us.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend, see ya soon. Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment