Friday, August 14, 2009

Halloween - That time of year

Wow , Can you believe it summer is almost over and Halloween is just around the corner.
I'm really having a lot of fun with our Stamp sets, This is one of my favorite holidays and my birthday is also in October. I just love this time of year. I can not take credit for this card, I totally scrap lifted it from my mentor and SU Upline Mandy. The stamp set is 'From the Crypt' and the paper pack is 'Cast-a-Spell'. I just changed a few of the details to accommodate my supplies. You would have to see this in real life to really appreciate the intricate detail of the spider webs and flourishes. Isn't this stamp wicked? I just love it. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for the UPS dude, he has another stamps set I'm dying to use. And thinking about it I have come up with all kinds of Ideas.

It's card club time again and this month we are making birthday cards for boys. Here is a sneak peek of 2 of them we are going to make, The 3rd one is a surprise so I will show it to you later. I used our new stamp set 'Animal Stories' and the paper is from the 'Tall Tales' pack. I also scrap lifted the card with the Elephant. (Thank you Mandy, you keep me going).
I have lots of swaps to complete so I had better run. Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment