Friday, June 5, 2009

Mini Book Cover


I just love this Owl. He is made simply from Stampin Up using the big shot dies 'Top Note' and Scalloped circle, SU 5 petal punch and 2 different circle punches. We do such great projects. Tonight we are getting together and creating again. I can't wait to see what Mandy has come up with.
I'm still working on developing my own Stampiu Up business and I think things are progressing nicely. I'm trying to put in an order twice a month, I have managed to meet my consistancy counts goal for the last 2 months, one more to go and I get a free stamp set, anyone I want. I'm excited about that, you can never have enough stamp sets. The new catalog comes out in July. I have seen a preview of a few samples and OMG, the new 'In Colors' are awesome. I never thought in a million years I would get excited over ink, but I am EXCITED. I guess that is what finding your true passion will do for you. I love all of the Stampin Up products and would love to introduce them to you. If you would like a catalog just email me at rhondalb55@aol.com .
I have a couple of swaps I need to get done so see ya, Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment