Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Stampin Up Colors

I love this card. And it was not difficult at all. It's kind of hard to tell but the paper is the new Razzleberry Lemonade, Card stock is the new Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry. The ink is Dusty Durango. These are just a couple of the new items Stampin Up is coming out with on July 1st. If you have never tried Stampin Up products now is the time. They are coming out with 6 new colors and lots of new paper packs and the new stamps are awesome. I'm really looking forward to incorporating these new colors into ideas for my card club. If you live in the Metro St. Louis area and would like to join us on the 3rd Saturday of each month just give me a buzz and I'll get you in.

Things are going along at a snails pace around here, It's kinda hard to do much with all the rain and thunderstorms we have been having. I think this is the wettest June I have ever seen in Missouri.

My friend Amber is getting Married on 7/8/09 and I have been helping her. She has a very limited budget so we are getting very creative. We are stamping invitations and announcements on Sunday. I want this to be such a happy time for her and Carl. They have waited a long time for this. She is having it in a park so I have ordered good weather. I think all of the necessaries have been thought of now we are putting the plan into action. We need small inexpensive ideas for table decorations so if you have any please send them to me.

Well gotta run. Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment