Sunday, June 21, 2009

Anniversary Card

Good Morning. I just wanted to touch base with all my scrappin friends and family and show you the card I made. You know how you've got that big party to attend and at the last minute you tell yourself don't forget the card. Well I forgot the card, almost. Thank goods for a well supplied craft room. I made this card yesterday for the party last night. By the way, Congratulations Teresa and Mark for 25 yrs together. We had a great time it was good to see family on a happy occassion.

I used my favorite paper from Stampin Up! It's from the Parisian Breeze Speciality DSP. (To be retired July 1st) This was the last of it, I'm gonna miss it. The stamp set is Echos of Kindness. This is a Level 2 hostess gift and it is also retiring July 1st. I just got my new catalog on Friday afternoon and already I have a 2 page list of "I gotta have or I'll just die".

Well, better go now, off to look for that job so I can fill that list. Happy Scrappin.

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda,
    The card is beautiful. I have asked Jen to add it to me scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete