Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF

You ever wondered what to do with all those "Inchies" and "Twinchies"? This is just a few of the ones I have collected in the last few months. I attached them so it would be easy to pop them off when I need to use them. Then I can replace them with other ones. Right now I have it hanging just inside the door of my craft room/office. Aren't these great. They make the best additions to any project I'm working on and I'm a firm believer that you can't have enough.
Well it's Friday again. Where do the days go? I have card club tomorrow and I'm still one card short. I have an idea or two just need to put it into action. I had better get busy. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Rhonda!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I was actually thinking of doing the same, thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete