Sunday, April 18, 2010

Branson, Mo. Retreat



Good morning everyone.  I'm sitting here and it's all quiet now, the stampers are all still asleep.  Amber and I are having a wonderful time at the retreat, we have already made 6 really great projects.  I believe we have 3 more today. ( I forgot the cord for my camera so I can't post pictures, but I will when I get back home).  We will also trade our own swaps today.  I can't wait to see what everyone has brought to share.  The weather, to me has been perfect, Not to warm and the sun has shined all weekend. 
We got here just after 1:30 on Friday, after we drove around Branson Lost for about an hour, But that ok we got the lay of the land and it is beautiful.  We all arrived around the same time and took the afternoon gabbing. After getting all settled We made homemade pizza  and worked on a couple of projects. Yesterday we went site seeing and did a little shopping.  We found a wonderful little scrapbook store (who would have thought we'd go looking for more scrapbooking stuff) and had lots of fun in there.  We also found a wonderful jewerly store.  Every thing was a Dollar and they had purses half price. I bought a few things for my granddaughters and of course I bought a BIG purse, (I think I could fit a small child in here. It's gonna be great for hauling my scrap book stuff around to classes and workshops.) I'm not really a purse person, so I'm gonna have to go purchase a bunch of stuff to fill this up.  After looking around town and deciding we need to come back with our families, we all met up for dinner at Fall Creek Catfish and steak house.  Wonderful food and they were throwing rolls at us. We came back to the condo and did 3 projects, there are 8 of us here and we have talked, laughed, giggled, teared up and had he most wonderful time, and I think we have all learned a lot more about marketing our business, how to better promote and demonstrate our products and I am really stoked about bringing that full circle and using it to promote and grow my own Stampin Up! business.  This weekend with other SU Demonstrators has reinforced the reason I became a demo and why I love Stampin Up Products and the company.  This is our last full day here and our team leader has more surprises in store for us.  Thank you Rochelle for a wonderful group and for bringing us all together this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment