Saturday, August 14, 2010

Convention

Wow. I'm such a bad blogger.  It has been months since I have been here.  I think the biggest problem is that I live in a rural area and I'm stuck with a dial up connection at this time and updating this blog becomes more of a chore that an pleasure.  Unfortunately that is the sign of the times and I just need to get a grip on it.
Any way, back to reality. 
I had a wonder opportunity to go with 5 other Stampin Up demonstrators in my group to attend the Annual Convention in Salt Lake City, last month and it was such a great time.  We got tons of free stuff, and lots of information to bring home to share. Here are the 4 cards I made to swap and all of the really great cards I brought back.  Next year I'm gonna start earlier and make alot more cards to swap.  These swaps are a valuable part of my business, as they give me lots of examples and Ideas. 
My Internet Mystery hostess club ended in July and a new one begins this month.  I have changed it to a 6 month club instead of a year.  I still have 2 spots open if anyone out there is interested.  each month you place a 25.00 order and one member is the hostess and receives the hostess benefits.  It's a great opportunity to get free product with out the fuss.  Please email me a t rhondalb55@aol.com for more details.
Well, my scrappin friends, I had better run. I really need to get some 'chores' done so I can start playing.
Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment