Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Mini Album

I have acquired a passion for mini albums lately and can't seem to get enough of it. I created this one for a dear lady who belongs to my NING group: http://scrapdivas.ning.com She has been such a good sport about converting from a yahoo group to the ning group.  Creating these mini albums with someone in mind makes it so much more fun.  I just need to make one for myself.  Maybe the next one.  
I have been busy trying to promote my Stampin Up business and I can start to see the rewards. I just signed up my first recruit, (welcome Amber), and I'm so excited to help her to become a success. She has taken over the monthly card club I held at her house, so this month I'm going as a member, I'm looking forward to see what she has designed for us.  But the means I have to get on the ball and start a new club. We are 1 month into out Sale-a-bration campaign and it's going really well, the introduction of the new clear mount stamp sets is going great. I have purchased several for my demonstrations an  have had nothing but positive feedback.
 
If you are interested in seeing the new Mini catalog please visit my website http://rhondastamps.stampinup.net remember for every 50.00 you spend with Stampin Up you receive an item from the  Sale-a-bration mini flyer. There are some awesome items in there, check it out.
I'm still getting the hang of being a design team member for http://scrappyaccents.ning.com Theresa has some great ideas for us in the coming month. If you like to take part in challenges this is the place to be.
Well it's time to stop procrastinating and get dressed, I'm off to the used furniture store to find the perfect scrap table.  Wish me Luck!!

Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment