Thursday, March 19, 2009

Missed you


It has been awhile since I have posted a blog. I'm having serious issues with my laptop and have resorted back to my desktop. Both are so slow. The area we live in doesn't have DSL so right now I have to rely on Dial up (ugh).Other than that I have been keeping myself busy. I'm still looking for o job and I worked a one day temp job this week. It was at a company I temped at before and I was having so much fun seeing old faces. Even though I didn't have much to do I enjoyed being out among people. I hope they have me return again sometime. My good friend Melissa and I are trying to get a new group started in our area(http://stl_scrappers@yahoogroups.com) and one of the first challenges was to do a one page layout about yourself. This is what I posted. Do you know how hard it is to find 4 pictures that you just don't absolutly hate! I would love it if you would drop by and consider joining us, even if you don't live locally, We hope to have some fun cjhallenges and swaps.
I have taken the plunge and decided to become a Stampin up Demonstrator. I sent my paperwork in Tuesday and i'm excited about getting started. I thank Mandy for all of her help and I have learned so much from her. I really enjoy her classes and the card club. Mandy won a trip for her and her family to Hawaii for a stampin up convention, they leave tomorrow. Have a good trip Mandy and bring back some great new ideas.
Sring has finally decided to peek it's head out and the trees are strting to put and I noticed my tiger lillies are coming up. Spring and fall are my favorite times of year. I love have the windows open and the clean breeze coming in and listening to the sounds of the birds.
Well thanks for listening to me ramble and happy scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment