Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Inanimate Object


I belong to a yahoo group http://memoryscrappers.yahoogroups.com/ and of of the things they have is a use it up challenge every month. this is where you create project with just the materials you have on hand. The first challenge this month was to create a lay out of an inanimate object. I walked around my house for days and rack my brain until it hurt. Finally I came up with this lay out. It was a once in a lifetime trip that we took. We spent a month cruising the rivers of Europe from Austria, Germany and The Netherlands.
It's been pretty busy around here working on new challenges,going to classes with Stampin Up Demonstrator Mandy, catching up on swaps and I've just become a moderator of a group and my good friend Melissa and I are starting a local group for scrappers. http://stl_scrappers.yahoogroups.com/
If you know anyone in the Metro St. Louis area have them take a look and join us. Well my house has been sadly neglected so I had better get busy. Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment