Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Card of Fall



I am supposed to be getting my craft stuff ready to pack up to take with me when I go out of town Saturday. But,,, what do I do, I spend valuable time surfing the internet. The inspiration for this card came from on of my favorite spots the creative corner of Starlightstampers.com. Thank you so much. i just love your work. I love finding new ideas and techniques to put into my cards. I try to put that WOW factor in all of my cards. Problem with that is I get attached to them and don't want to give them up. I am going to donate this one to a good cause. We are collecting cards to send overseas to our troops. They are in need of all kinds of greeting cards to send to their families back home. We all have that box of cards that are just sitting there, This is a great way to help them find loving homes. If you don't know anyone in your area that has a military collection going let me know and I will find you one. Have a great day. and Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment