Friday, April 10, 2009

You're a HOOT


Love my Stampin Up buddies. We get together and create the coolest stuff, Thanks to our Mentor and dear friend Mandy. This is the 2 page layout we did last night. Aren't these the most adorable little characters? I did 3 workshops this week and I just can't seem to get enough of it.
I have my first party/workshop in a couple of weeks and have been thinking hard about what we are going to do. We have decided that we are going to have a mother child theme. Moms are going to make 3 cards and kids are going to make their very own Mothers Day card. I'm really excited and hope we have a good turn out. I need a Big Shot, I want a Big Shot, If any one out there knows of anyone who doesn't use theirs and is willing to part with it for a reasonable price, let me know, I just can't afford a new one right now.
I have been working on my swaps and for the most part I'm totally caught up until the first of May. I don need to work on a few that are due the first week of May. I will get to them tonight and tomorrow.
Wow! Sunday is Easter already! Where does the time go. Every year I say I just need one more week. And the same this year, If I just had one more week I'd be more prepared (right!). It has been cold and rainy for the last couple of days and it just doesn't feel like Easter is Sunday. Hopfully the weather will clear by then.
Well kind friends I'm off to create. Love chatting with you, please come back again, Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment